Metropi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maplestory PS

HomeMetropiLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Neo10xx for forum MOD

Go down 
5 posters

neo for mod
yes
Neo10xx for forum MOD I_vote_lcap75%Neo10xx for forum MOD I_vote_rcap
 75% [ 3 ]
no
Neo10xx for forum MOD I_vote_lcap25%Neo10xx for forum MOD I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
metropi

metropi

Neo10xx for forum MOD Empty
PostSubject: Neo10xx for forum MOD   Neo10xx for forum MOD EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 8:48 pm

Just wanted to know what you guys thought about the idea...

Last edited by metropi on Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alex

Alex

PostSubject: Re: Neo10xx for forum MOD   Neo10xx for forum MOD EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 8:55 pm

i think neo's a pretty good and fun guy, i recommend him for mod. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
neo10xx

neo10xx

PostSubject: Re: Neo10xx for forum MOD   Neo10xx for forum MOD EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 10:54 pm

Alex wrote:
i think neo's a pretty good and fun guy, i recommend him for mod. Very Happy
Ty Very Happy. lol you recommend me, but you didn't vote for me xD.
Back to top Go down
Cream

Cream

PostSubject: Re: Neo10xx for forum MOD   Neo10xx for forum MOD EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 12:28 am

I don't recommend him as a Forum Moderator because he asks really dumb questions like why do we all have to talking with good grammar in forums. I talk like this because it is in the job description for what my job as part of our server. Sorry neo10xx. Also, I don't appreciate you trying to hit on me on the server.
Back to top Go down
http://www.giaionline.com/p/mercury_angel
Demi

Demi

PostSubject: Re: Neo10xx for forum MOD   Neo10xx for forum MOD EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 1:10 am

Cream wrote:
I don't recommend him as a Forum Moderator because he asks really dumb questions like why do we all have to talking with good grammar in forums. I talk like this because it is in the job description for what my job as part of our server. Sorry neo10xx. Also, I don't appreciate you trying to hit on me on the server.

https://metropi.forumotion.net/news-f5/new-rules-for-server-t30.htm

Don't know if this counts or not but it sounds like a put me down to me. Also wasn't he saying why just because you used good grammar you should be chosen for v75 beta?
Back to top Go down
neo10xx

neo10xx

PostSubject: Re: Neo10xx for forum MOD   Neo10xx for forum MOD EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 1:41 am

Cream wrote:

I'm not trying to hit on you, if I did, i would be using cheesy lines and talking to you more AND I NEVER SEE YOU ON SO MUCH. So stop trying to make me look like a desperate person hitting on random girls.ALSO I never asked why do we have to use formal grammer.
Back to top Go down
Alex

Alex

PostSubject: Re: Neo10xx for forum MOD   Neo10xx for forum MOD EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 2:37 pm

Cream wrote:

Becca, no offense, but the grammar thing was Samz146. And i totally agree that hes a stupid question asker. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
neo10xx

neo10xx

PostSubject: Re: Neo10xx for forum MOD   Neo10xx for forum MOD EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 12:19 am

stupid questions come stupid answers Very Happy. Curiosity didn't kill me yet!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Neo10xx for forum MOD   Neo10xx for forum MOD Empty

Back to top Go down

Neo10xx for forum MOD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Metropi :: GM Forums and Posts :: Recommndation-
Jump to: