Metropi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maplestory PS

HomeMetropiLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Demi's Forum Moderator App.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Demi

Demi

Demi's Forum Moderator App. Empty
PostSubject: Demi's Forum Moderator App.   Demi's Forum Moderator App. EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 6:35 pm

IGN: Demi / Demiace

Name: Josh

Times on Forum: About 1-5 hours a day on weekdays. Probably about double on Weekends.

Reason I want to be:
Well the main reason I want to be a forum moderator started when I saw Hazzy's post about him removing pictures. He said that he wanted to protect the players. And basically I want to protect them to. I want to make sure we don't have any spies trying to advertise other servers, posting vulgar things, flaming, spamming, etc! I just want to protect the players and make sure that this forum doesn't die. I want it to flourish just like the server.

Why you should choose me:
    I am on a lot and have a lot of experience with moderating forums
    I know how to help people new to forums, and how to handle spammers/flamers/etc
    I make sure the forum is organized and clean
    I have idea's on how to help the new players and a lot of idea's for the forum

How I would handle a trouble-maker
First I would make sure they are breaking a rule, etc. Depending on their offense i would assign a reasonable punishment. So if they were flaming a user, I would probably issue them a warning if it's a minor thing. If they repeat it, or do a massive hate flame then i will assign probably a temporary ban on them. For people who just are doing plain spam. I would warn them and tell them to use the Spam forum if it belongs there. If it continues I will take matters into my own hand and give out a temporary ban. Now if a person just posted the thread in the wrong forum, I would move it and pm them rules, and where to post threads. As i said before about the temporary ban, when they come back and continue I will give them a permanent ban/long temporary ban. After a person breaks the rules, I would link them to the rules and warn them. For any person who posts vulgar things I will immediately ban them. That is how I'd handle trouble-makers.

Last edited by Demi on Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixing the text symbols.)
Back to top Go down

Demi's Forum Moderator App.
Page 1 of 1