Metropi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maplestory PS

HomeMetropiLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HELLO???????????????????????????????????????????????????

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
neo10xx

neo10xx

HELLO??????????????????????????????????????????????????? Empty
PostSubject: HELLO???????????????????????????????????????????????????   HELLO??????????????????????????????????????????????????? EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 9:07 pm

MAN WHERE IS EVERYONE AND WHAT'S BEEN HAPPENING!@?!?@!?@!?@!@!@?!?@!?@!?@#!?!#!@?#?
Back to top Go down
Demi

Demi

PostSubject: Re: HELLO???????????????????????????????????????????????????   HELLO??????????????????????????????????????????????????? EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 9:54 pm

Everybody is probably gone, gm's have mostly all ran off. I'm still here though.
Back to top Go down
Hazzy
Co-Owner
Hazzy

PostSubject: Re: HELLO???????????????????????????????????????????????????   HELLO??????????????????????????????????????????????????? EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 7:26 pm

Well sorry if i havent noified you later but i wanted to make sure before i said this but the server has shutdown...metropi cant keep the server on no more but if you still wanna talk to me...add me to msn at:hazitor@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
https://metropi.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HELLO???????????????????????????????????????????????????   HELLO??????????????????????????????????????????????????? Empty

Back to top Go down

HELLO???????????????????????????????????????????????????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Metropi :: Welcome :: Spam-
Jump to: