Metropi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maplestory PS

HomeMetropiLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I quit smoking :D

Go down 
+3
Hazzy
Alex
Smalls
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Smalls

Smalls

I quit smoking :D Empty
PostSubject: I quit smoking :D   I quit smoking :D EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 1:20 pm

After a couple years of smoking, And getting high almost every day, Ive decided i acually want to make something of my life...So, Im quitting, I hope all of you will support me (:
Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Alex

Alex

PostSubject: Re: I quit smoking :D   I quit smoking :D EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 2:47 pm

Gratz and good luck! It's gonna take a lot of effort, don't go back to smoking. cheers
Back to top Go down
Hazzy
Co-Owner
Hazzy

PostSubject: Re: I quit smoking :D   I quit smoking :D EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 5:39 pm

Woah Wait...u said u were(hmhmh age)does that many u started when u were 9-10!! cuz you said after years of smoking if so thats sad and wrong >.>

But i hope you quit
Back to top Go down
https://metropi.forumotion.net
Demi

Demi

PostSubject: Re: I quit smoking :D   I quit smoking :D EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 6:22 pm

You are Hmhmh Age now.. So you started at 9-12...?

*** dude.

Edited By Hazzy--
Back to top Go down
Samz146

PostSubject: Re: I quit smoking :D   I quit smoking :D EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 7:10 pm

wow good luck
(w8 ur quiting maple???)
Back to top Go down
Cream

Cream

PostSubject: Re: I quit smoking :D   I quit smoking :D EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 9:22 pm

Samz146 wrote:
wow good luck
(w8 ur quiting maple???)

no you got it all wrong. he said he's quitting smoking. I need to get the energy to do that also. I need to quit smoking I'm getting to old for this. XD started when I was 10 to be cool like the rest of my friends. It's a hard step to do after smoking for so long.
Back to top Go down
http://www.giaionline.com/p/mercury_angel
Demi

Demi

PostSubject: Re: I quit smoking :D   I quit smoking :D EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 9:27 pm

Cream wrote:
Samz146 wrote:
wow good luck
(w8 ur quiting maple???)

no you got it all wrong. he said he's quitting smoking. I need to get the energy to do that also. I need to quit smoking I'm getting to old for this. XD started when I was 10 to be cool like the rest of my friends. It's a hard step to do after smoking for so long.

What's with everyone smoking >_>

LOL this is the one time I'm going to thank those fruity looking people during elementary school assemblys.
Back to top Go down
Smalls

Smalls

PostSubject: Re: I quit smoking :D   I quit smoking :D EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 12:28 am

This is acually hard, Im going to buy a pack of cigs and then only have 3 a week, Then 2 after that pack is gone, Then 1, Then none.
Back to top Go down
Kevin

PostSubject: Re: I quit smoking :D   I quit smoking :D EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 10:47 pm

lol try gum
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I quit smoking :D   I quit smoking :D Empty

Back to top Go down

I quit smoking :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Metropi :: Welcome :: Annoucements-
Jump to: