Metropi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maplestory PS

HomeMetropiLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Demi's Massive Idea Thread!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Demi

Demi

Demi's Massive Idea Thread! Empty
PostSubject: Demi's Massive Idea Thread!   Demi's Massive Idea Thread! EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 7:27 pm

Welcome to Demi’s Massive Idea Thread! Remember, it’s called massive for a reason. =D

Anyway these are my Ideas! They will keep coming so check this thread regularly!

1. Pvp Upgrade
Well after seeing pvp and testing it out myself I saw how unfair/unbalanced it was. First of all, shadowers had BoT which did a high amount of damage and had a big range. Also the gunslinger glitch where the damage stacks. Now fixing pvp and balancing it is only a sub idea. My main idea is to make a different map for PvP. I have seen it on other server’s and it would make this server unique. I was thinking that we would get a new PvP map Boswell Field V. I looked at it and it seemed like a more fun area. But for those unwilling to change we could make it so there were 2 pvp maps. Also if we did make Boswell field a pvp map we could add pmob’s that would stun/curse/etc to make it more exciting and fun.

2. Monster Upgrade and No-Damage Cap
This idea would make the game more fun for the players. First we would edit monster’s hp to make it like 30 million hp or so. It would go hand in hand with the No-Damage cap. Players on this server are going to reach max stats pretty soon and even for gm’s the max damage you can do is 10mil. So we could use monsters with massive hp for events/boss events. Otherwise the players will just dispose of them just as fast as gm’s when they get max level. (Only in terms of the damage-cap not in the scenario) I have a few really good server monsters that the players would love. You could get an example of what they are in my next idea below.

3. Skill editing/v75 monsters
Well I have seen it once before and I think it is pretty popular. It is where we edit skills to show a different image, do more damage, etc. Now it must be hard to envision this but It actually is very fun. Basically we would take v75 monsters like even pink bean and wz edit the current files to make them allow it. So players would be playing a v62 server that has v75 things (they would download some files to extract into the normal maple story folder). I have seen this done before, and it was pretty cool. It had pink bean, Time temple, Maps not even released in normal GMS. Now I understand this would be a lot of work but I have a friend who is a professional in editing and if asked would be the Editor for this server. He can also edit login screens, and the beginning Nexon logo/Wizet logo with a different one.

This is an example of skill edits.

Click Here for the Awesome skill edit video

He could probably do the same with the hp. He already has a skill edit dragon roar which I must say is pretty amazing. He has skill edited magic claw to hit 6 times, and instead of seeing normal claw marks, you see a bear appear and do a claw. He also edited brandish to hit 8 times and etc. He can give the server wz files already edited and supply even more. I know him well and he is a very good editor. I can get him to apply on forums if you would like that.

4. Forum Polls
Maybe I'm blind or something but I do not see a option to make a poll. I think it would be very useful to ask players on their opinion on things just like this thread! It would help all players if they wanted to make a thread like Favorite Anime, or a idea thread.

5. Added Rules
Well I see that a lot of rules aren't there. I think we need to post the rules that might crash server, over spawning fm 22, gm's spawning to much, etc.

6. Going on Top 200 sites and etc
Well the best way to advertise is to put this server on vote sites. I was looking at it and I'm like is this server even on any vote sites? Please metropi/hazzy contact me for more info about it.

~More to Come

Constructive Criticism is appreciated.

Last edited by Demi on Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Alex

Alex

PostSubject: Re: Demi's Massive Idea Thread!   Demi's Massive Idea Thread! EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 8:29 pm

Demi, i love these ideas. Especially the skill edit and the sign in edit and the wizet and nexon ichange idea. cheers
Back to top Go down
Demi

Demi

PostSubject: Re: Demi's Massive Idea Thread!   Demi's Massive Idea Thread! EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 8:49 pm

Thanks =]
Back to top Go down
metropi

metropi

PostSubject: Demi's Massive Idea Thread!   Demi's Massive Idea Thread! EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 8:52 pm

I like all these ideas, ill get started on a few soon enough...
Back to top Go down
Samz146

PostSubject: Re: Demi's Massive Idea Thread!   Demi's Massive Idea Thread! EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 10:46 pm

yay for cute fat chubby pink awesome cool great yummy pink bean
Back to top Go down
Cream

Cream

PostSubject: Re: Demi's Massive Idea Thread!   Demi's Massive Idea Thread! EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 12:34 am

the pink bean is very unstable on v62. That's why we have a Beta Testing v75 server.
Back to top Go down
http://www.giaionline.com/p/mercury_angel
Demi

Demi

PostSubject: Re: Demi's Massive Idea Thread!   Demi's Massive Idea Thread! EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 1:08 am

Cream wrote:
the pink bean is very unstable on v62. That's why we have a Beta Testing v75 server.

That's an opinion, I've seen it done and It's not "very unstable"
Back to top Go down
Demi

Demi

PostSubject: Re: Demi's Massive Idea Thread!   Demi's Massive Idea Thread! EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 9:26 pm

Idea 6 ftw
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demi's Massive Idea Thread!   Demi's Massive Idea Thread! Empty

Back to top Go down

Demi's Massive Idea Thread!
Page 1 of 1