Metropi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maplestory PS

HomeMetropiLatest imagesRegisterLog in

About the server.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cream

Cream

About the server. Empty
PostSubject: About the server.   About the server. EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 11:20 pm

Demi Believes that I am not dedicated to this server and I'll prove it wrong. I'll be in the process of making a Advertisement for our server from scratch. And recruit all sorts of players. I've been on the server for 3 days now and I rarely see an GM's online. I'm not saying that I do believe anyone's online BUT I do smega for the entire server to know if anyone is there. I don't receive any whispers or any recognition that someone is there. So I'll put my spare time into making a banner and FULL formatted advertisement for us to populate this new server. Thanks for taking your time for reading this post. but Please if you need anything Give me feedback here in this thread or politely PM me.

I am 18 years old I just graduated high school and I want to do this. I have nothing better to do, but sit here and make the dedication for this server.
Back to top Go down
http://www.giaionline.com/p/mercury_angel
Samz146

About the server. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About the server.   About the server. EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 12:03 am

Wow, you're really serious.
Back to top Go down
Demi

Demi

About the server. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About the server.   About the server. EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 1:31 am

Cream wrote:
Demi Believes that I am not dedicated to this server and I'll prove it wrong. I'll be in the process of making a Advertisement for our server from scratch. And recruit all sorts of players. I've been on the server for 3 days now and I rarely see an GM's online. I'm not saying that I do believe anyone's online BUT I do smega for the entire server to know if anyone is there. I don't receive any whispers or any recognition that someone is there. So I'll put my spare time into making a banner and FULL formatted advertisement for us to populate this new server. Thanks for taking your time for reading this post. but Please if you need anything Give me feedback here in this thread or politely PM me.

I am 18 years old I just graduated high school and I want to do this. I have nothing better to do, but sit here and make the dedication for this server.

I just meant that you were advertising different servers so it seemed wierd to be dedicated. I thought we we over this 0.0

And I am on a lot but I've been getting alot of bug's recently and can't login to Demi currently. You can make the advertisment if you want, I am planning my own major advertisement to.

And also haha maybe people just don't whisper you? Population is pretty low we are working on advertising.
Back to top Go down
Cream

Cream

About the server. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About the server.   About the server. EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 7:17 am

Demi, what is your banner resolution so I can make something not to big or not too small.
Back to top Go down
Hazzy
Co-Owner
Hazzy

About the server. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About the server.   About the server. EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 5:31 pm

Well only reason we re not on alot is there is no traffic coming through...Til the server has traffic coming through ill be off alot and plus i am inthe process of moving so i am usually off on the weekends during day and only on at night.And maybe 1hr on weekdays.
Back to top Go down
https://metropi.forumotion.net
Cream

Cream

About the server. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About the server.   About the server. EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 12:30 am

I will be online almost all the time until November 16th. Then I will have to go to College but I will still be online for the most part.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

About the server. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About the server.   About the server. Empty

Back to top Go down

About the server.
Page 1 of 1