Metropi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maplestory PS

HomeMetropiLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I am having Memory problems XD

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hazzy
Co-Owner
Hazzy

I am having Memory problems XD Empty
PostSubject: I am having Memory problems XD   I am having Memory problems XD EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 4:04 pm

Ok well I am having memory problems i guess,so i cant remember what a forum needs to all have as in subforums and Cagetories, Etc

So I am going to ask you what you think I am missing and what might be fun to have...Also what Shouldnt be added or shouldnt be added thats already added and maybe give me ideas for the section describe Very Happy.

Very Happy

Also in what I should allow, like some of you might be seeing I am removing all personal and pics of anyone off the forum til notice, So give me a reason I should allow it. Sorry dont hate me, I am protecting you guys, I know you guys might not like it but some people might post of others or might even post Sexual pictures which will get forum shutdown.I am not only protecting you and others but myself As well but mostly you and others.
Back to top Go down
https://metropi.forumotion.net
Cream

Cream

PostSubject: Re: I am having Memory problems XD   I am having Memory problems XD EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 1:01 am

We need a Screenshots sub forum or for glitches and bans etc.
Back to top Go down
http://www.giaionline.com/p/mercury_angel
neo10xx

neo10xx

PostSubject: Re: I am having Memory problems XD   I am having Memory problems XD EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 5:16 am

Umm... how about player complaints? or introduction?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am having Memory problems XD   I am having Memory problems XD Empty

Back to top Go down

I am having Memory problems XD
Page 1 of 1